Decipher The Dream Code
Dreams are often thought of as an ethereal thing - something that happens but is not meant to be understood.
But what if your dream is really trying to tell you something? What if, instead of being just a jumble of strange and unsettling images, dreams could be interpreted and used to better your life?
Often the images and situations we encounter in dreams are actually a message from our subconscious. Our brain is trying to communicate something that it is unable to do while we are awake.
The question then becomes - how to interpret these dreams. Unsurprisingly, people have a difficult time remembering dreams once they awake. Details become fuzzy and without much thought or consideration, people often let the content of their dreams slip away.
However, there is a way to capture these dream elements and analyze them to derive to a greater understanding of your life. How?
Let “What Does My Dream Mean?” be your tour guide into navigating the dream realm of your subconscious:
* The "Symbolism" of dreams to pick up on what your subconscious is telling you.
* The "Parallelism" of dreams to understand how you really feel about recent events.
* The "False Awakening" of dreams to plant seeds of solutions for current problems.
* The "Reenactment" of dreams to gain sparks of inspiration to reinvigorate you.
* The "Analysis" of dreams to guide you on all the different paths in your life.
* And much more!
If you’ve ever wondered just what your subconscious is trying to tell you through the strange images you see in your sleep, this guide is for you! It has a myriad of tools to pick apart the aspects of your dream and allows you to assign significance to different pieces of the dream.
Afterwards, you can arm yourself with this knowledge and apply it to your day-to-day life to find the answers and solutions you’ve been looking for.